Flood damage support available

Take a look at the information below to get help if your home has been affected by flooding.

Replacing damaged items

Contact your contents insurance provider to make a claim. If you don’t have contents insurance we may be able to provide support through our Community Support team or signpost you to other organisations.

Government support

The government are providing funding to help communities to recover from the effects of flooding.

Customers affected by flooding can apply for up to £500 to help with immediate costs. Eligible homeowners will be able to apply for up to £5,000 to help make their homes more resilient to future flooding. This support will be made available through the Flood Recovery Framework.

Funding will be provided through your local council. Please contact them for details on how to apply for help.

Useful links