Help with my tenancy
If you're struggling to manage your home, our Community Support team might be able to help you.
Their support can help you with:
- Accessing local health services
- Accessing local community groups
- Accessing work, training, education or volunteering
- Obtaining essential household items
- Benefit applications
- Sustaining a tenancy
- Managing rent arrears
- Setting up utilities
- Energy advice.
The team's services are available to:
- Affordable social housing residents
- Specialist housing residents
- Almshouse residents who don't already have a support package in place
- People with shared ownership properties.
You can download a leaflet about the service below.
Community Support Service leafletType: pdf Size: 533kb