Customer services: 0800 013 8555 or 0115 844 3150.
We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and on Saturdays from 8am to 12 noon. (Outside of these hours, call our emergency number: 0800 317 861.) If you'd like someone to be able to speak to us on your behalf, nominate them as an advocate.
Team phone numbers
- Housing/general enquiries: 0800 013 8555 or 0115 844 3150
- Maintenance and repairs: 0800 317 861 or 0115 844 2931
- NCHA sales: 0345 650 1204 or 0115 844 3400
- Market rent/shared ownership (existing customers): 0115 844 3399 or 0345 650 1203
- Lettings enquiries: 0115 844 3444
- To report anti-social behaviour (ASB), racial harassment or domestic violence please contact our ASB team on 0800 013 8555 or 0115 844 3150. The team are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these house, you can call 0800 013 2653 – a member of staff will take a message and you will be called back within one working day. If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
Email and online contact form
Fill in our online contact form, or send us an email:
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Maintenance and repairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCHA sales: email@example.com
- Market rents: firstname.lastname@example.org
If something in your home needs repairing, complete our repairs form.
If you're coming to visit us, you'll find maps and addresses on our office locations page.
Write to us
You can send post to our head office address:
Nottingham Community Housing Association
12/14 Pelham Road
See addresses for our other office locations.
For all press enquiries, please contact our Marketing Communications team:
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 0115 844 3006 or 0771 331 2038
Our mobile number is 0783 663 6607. To use our text service, please make sure we have your mobile number saved in your account - you can phone us to check, or login to My NCHA to view the contact details we have on file for you.
Once we've got your mobile number saved in your account, you can can send us a text for an automated update on your rent balance, or to request that we contact you.
Read more about our text service.