Do it online with My NCHA
With a My NCHA account, you can pay your rent, book a repair and manage your tenancy.
Faster than waiting on hold and available 24/7, with an account you'll be able to:
- Report and manage your repairs
- Check your balance and make payments online
- View your account statements
- Add and update your tenancy information
- Manage your settings.
Email and online contact form
Fill in our online contact form, or send us an email:
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintenance and repairs: email@example.com
- NCHA sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market rents: email@example.com
If something in your home needs repairing, complete our repairs form.
Customer services: 0800 013 8555
We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded.
If you'd like someone to be able to speak to us on your behalf, nominate them as an advocate.
Team phone numbers
- Some of our phone numbers have changed recently, particularly in care and support - view our list of affected phone numbers
- NCHA Sales: 0345 650 1204
- To report anti-social behaviour, racial harassment or domestic violence contact our Community Safety team on 0800 013 8555. The team are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, a member of staff will take a message and you will be called back within one working day. If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
For all press enquiries, please contact our Marketing Communications team:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0773 990 8813 / 0771 331 2038
If you're coming to visit us, you'll find maps and addresses on our office locations page.
Write to us
You can send post to our head office address:
Nottingham Community Housing Association
12/14 Pelham Road
See addresses for our other office locations.