- Telephone us
- Email and online contact form
- Do it online
- Visit us
- Write to us
- Media enquiries
- Text us
Customer services: 0800 013 8555.
We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you'd like someone to be able to speak to us on your behalf, nominate them as an advocate.
Team phone numbers
- Housing/general enquiries: 0800 013 8555
- Maintenance and repairs: 0800 013 8555 Open Mondays: 8am to 5pm; Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9am to 5pm; Fridays: 9am to 4pm.
- NCHA sales: 0345 650 1204
- Market rent/shared ownership (existing customers): 0345 650 1203
- Lettings enquiries: 0345 650 1203
- To report anti-social behaviour (ASB), racial harassment or domestic violence please contact our Community Safety team on 0800 013 8555. The team are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, a member of staff will take a message and you will be called back within one working day. If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
Email and online contact form
Fill in our online contact form, or send us an email:
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintenance and repairs: email@example.com
- NCHA sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market rents: email@example.com
If something in your home needs repairing, complete our repairs form.
Do it online with My NCHA
With a My NCHA account, you can access your account details, pay your rent, and request repairs.
If you're coming to visit us, you'll find maps and addresses on our office locations page.
Write to us
You can send post to our head office address:
Nottingham Community Housing Association
12/14 Pelham Road
See addresses for our other office locations.
For all press enquiries, please contact our Marketing Communications team:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0773 990 8813 / 0771 331 2038
Our mobile number is 0783 663 6607. To use our text service, please make sure we have your mobile number saved in your account - you can phone us to check, or login to My NCHA to view the contact details we have on file for you.
Once we've got your mobile number saved in your account, you can send us a text for an automated update on your rent balance, or to request that we contact you.
Read more about our text service.