Do it online

Secure online payments

If you need to make a payment to NCHA, you can use our online payments service. For rent payments, you'll need your tenancy reference number. 

Make a payment to NCHA
Woman Paying With Her Phone

Pay by phone

You can use our telephone payments service to make a quick, secure payment to NCHA at any time of day. Ring allpay on 08445 578 321 - calls are charged at 8p a minute. You can pay using a credit or debit card - you'll be asked to key in the card number and the amount you wish to pay using the keypad on your phone. You'll also need your tenancy reference number if you're paying rent. 

View more information about paying rent to NCHA.

About our payments service

Online and telephone payments to NCHA go through a payments service provided by a company called allpay. In spring 2021, we will be changing to use a product called Pay 360, provided by Capita. This will make it quicker and easier for you to make secure payments to us. We'll share more information on the new service before it goes live.