If you need someone to talk to us on your behalf about your tenancy, you’ll need to officially nominate them as an advocate. To do that, complete our informal advocate nomination form [PDF].

About advocates

An informal advocate is a person you’ve nominated to speak on your behalf:

  • You decide what the advocate is allowed to speak to us about - for example, repairs or rent 
  • The advocate will not be able to make important decisions about your tenancy without your approval
  • The advocate will need to provide a password each time we speak to them
  • All actions agreed with an advocate will be confirmed with you in writing.

If you’re unsure whether this is right for you or if you need any help completing the form, please contact us