This important NCHA Board Sub-Committee has oversight on policies, strategic work and areas of performance that matter most to customers. It provides a strategic link between our Board and our customers.
The members of the committee include:
- Chris Blackburn – customer and Board member
- Lorelei Jarvis – Board member
- Paul Parkinson – Board member
- Angela Miller – customer
- William Spencer-Aves – customer
- Lesley Renton – customer.
This committee will be supported by a number of other customer groups looking at:
- areas of neighbourhood management and repairs and maintenance
- detailed scrutiny of specific performance outcomes
- our work with customers who have care and support needs.
We’ll be looking for customers who want to make a difference and develop their skills to help us in this work. Keep an eye on our job vacancies page for your chance to get involved.