This important NCHA Board Sub-Committee has oversight on policies, strategic work and areas of performance that matter most to customers. It provides a strategic link between our Board and our customers.
The members of the committee include:
- Chris Blackburn – customer and Board member
- Lorelei Jarvis – Board member
- Paul Parkinson – Board member
- Angela Miller – customer
- William Spencer-Aves – customer
- Lesley Renton – customer.
This committee will be supported by a number of other customer groups looking at:
- areas of neighbourhood management and repairs and maintenance
- detailed scrutiny of specific performance outcomes
- our work with customers who have care and support needs.
We’re looking for customers who want to make a difference and develop their skills to help us in this work. We've currently got opportunities for customers to chair our new customer panels. Apply via our job vacancies page if you're interested.