People who work at NCHA get above average annual leave and wellbeing benefits - we offer everything from physio to massages:
- 36.5 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 38.5 days after five years
- Free basic healthcare cash plan, which colleagues can upgrade
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Entry level pension scheme at 8% (made up of 3% personal contributions, with enhanced NCHA contribution adding a further 5%)
- Pension contributions up to 10% matched by NCHA
- Salary sacrifice options for pensions, which make it more affordable to contribute to a pension
- Family-friendly working policies
- Access to cycle to work and discounted bus pass schemes
- Free training and development through our work with Access Training and other learning providers
- Free DBS checks
- £250 refer a friend incentive for colleagues who refer external candidates.
We value our colleagues
At NCHA we recognise that our employees are our most valuable resource. Without the right people in the right jobs, we'd never achieve our vision of more homes, great services and better lives.
We support our colleagues to have positive working lives, through our efforts in areas like resourcing, performance, learning and development, rewards, employee relations and engagement, inclusion and wellbeing.
We're committed to good employee relations and actively encourage employees to join either of our recognised trade unions, Unison and Unite.
We have a long-standing record of investing in training and development. We provide an extensive in-house training programme for our colleagues, with over 60 training courses available each year. We also provide access to formal qualifications, specialist external courses and conferences.