Fire safety in high-rise buildings
If you live in one of our high-rise buildings, please make sure you’re up to speed with our latest fire and building safety guidance.
High-rise buildings (over 18 metres high) must comply with the Building Safety Act 2022. This means we take special steps to maintain the building's safety, and listen to and consult residents.
Our high-rise buildings are:
- The Pinnacle (Northampton)
- Sheridan Court (Nottingham)
- Trivett Square – Block B (Nottingham)
- Trivett Square – Block D (Nottingham)
- Trivett Square – Block E (Nottingham).
The ways we keep you safe include:
- Carrying out regular fire assessments and taking into account specific building features
- Clearly marking fire exits
- Signposting procedures for what to do if there’s a fire
- Listening to and consulting residents about any planned fire safety or building projects.
If we plan to make any building changes – such as adding new fire alarms or making adjustments to lifts (etc.) – we’ll let you know early on so you can feed into these decisions.
When it comes to fire safety, you also have a responsibility to contact us with any concerns, questions or complaints.
Information about high-rise buildings
We’ve published key information about fire safety specific to each of our high-rise buildings. On that page, you’ll also find information about monthly surgeries where you can talk to us about any concerns. Please make sure you understand how to stay fire safe, and ask us if you’re unsure.
Request a visit or arrange a time to discuss fire safety by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org