Changes in my household
If there have been any changes in your household, we need to know. The sort of changes we need to know about include:
- Someone has moved out
- Someone has moved in
- You want to get a cat or dog
- You have got married
- Your financial circumstances have changed
- You or a member of your household have been diagnosed with a serious illness/disability
- You consider yourself to be vulnerable
- Any other changes along these lines.
Sign in to My NCHA to tell us about changes in your household.