Have your say
We're grateful to the many customers who already do so much to help us understand the things NCHA can do to make a difference in their lives. If you'd like to join them, there are lots of ways you can get involved:
- Sign up for our email newsletters: we send out regular newsletters that provide updates and what's going on at NCHA and explain how you can get involved. (You'll also get a printed copy of Link magazine twice a year if you're one of our tenants.)
- Tell us your views on the service you've had from us, good or bad, by contacting us or filling in our online contact form.
- Take part in focus groups or surveys. From time to time we invite customers to be part of a focus group, or to take part in a survey. It's entirely up to you whether you participate, but we listen carefully to all the responses we get, and use them to make decisions about our work.
- Become a Community Voice. These customers serve as a local link to NCHA for their area and a representative for their neighbours.
- Find out if there's a Tenants and Residents Association (TRA) where you live - and if there isn't, consider setting one up. A TRA is a group of local people who meet to discuss and act on local issues. Contact us to find out if there's a group in your area.
- Review our policies - and tell us what needs to change. Our Virtual Policy Group means you can do this from your own home.
- Support our Customer Committee. We've appointed three NCHA customers to serve on this important group, which will have a direct line to the NCHA Board. We'll update this page with news on the new committee and some of the more informal ways you can get involved.
We'll provide you with support and training to do any of these roles - contact us to see how we can help.