Shared Ownership Week 2023
Shared Ownership Week returns from 20 to 26 September.
Shared Ownership Week aims to educate first time buyers on how it can help them take their first steps onto the property ladder.
During the week, hopeful homebuyers can find out all about our shared ownership developments across the East Midlands – as well as meeting the team for some useful tips and hearing from our customers. Ensure you follow NCHA Sales on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to make sure you don’t miss out.
We’ve been around since 1973, so this year we’re been celebrating 50 years of NCHA. We’re really proud of our history and the work we do to provide more homes, great services and better lives. We’ve been selling shared ownership homes since 1986. Our shared ownership programme has gone from strength to strength. Here’s some interesting facts and figures:
- Our first shared ownership development was built in Collingham in Nottinghamshire
- We own and manage over 1600 shared ownership homes across the East Midlands
- We have a dedicated Sales team and Homeownership team
- We sold 71 shared ownership homes and 69 re-sale shared ownership homes in 2022/2023
- 42 customers purchased additional shares in their home, which is called staircasing.
Read our customer stories
Shared ownership has helped people all over the East Midlands become homeowners, giving them the opportunity to take their first step on the property ladder. We asked our customers what their experience has been like, and gave them the chance to tell their shared ownership stories.
If you are considering buying a shared ownership home, explore our new developments.
Visit the Shared Ownership Week website for more on this year’s campaign.