Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:


NCHA is committed to providing good quality services. We are keen to hear your feedback, to help us continuously improve our services.

If you are happy with a service you have received from us, if you have not had a good experience with us, we have made a mistake, or you have a suggestion to improve a service, give us your feedback.

You can provide feedback by:
- Phone
- In person / post *
- Online enquiry form

* 'We're listening' cards are available from all front-line staff and our customer-facing offices.


Where possible a complaint should be raised with the member of staff who first dealt with the problem. We may be able to resolve your problem quickly without going through the complaints process through our ‘1st contact resolution’.

If you think your complaint should be dealt with by a manager, we will follow this up with a written response in line with our service standards.

For more information please read the Complaints Policy or contact us on 0800 013 8555.

Easy read
The following documents are available in an easy read format, to read on our website or download:

Further help
You can contact your local Member of Parliament or Councillor at any time. You also have a right to complain to the relevant Ombudsman once your complaint has completed NCHA's complaints procedure. The complaints should be made in the 12 months after you reached the end of NCHA's complaints procedure.

We will send you details of how to contact the relevant Ombudsman with our complaint response letter or you can visit their websites as follows:

Depending on the nature of your complaint, you can also contact the Care Quality Commission or Healthwatch for further help or advice.


We may make a compensation payment to you, where we have not met our service standards.

For more information, please read our Feedback and compensation service standards