Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:


NCHA is committed to providing good quality services. We are keen to hear your feedback, to help us continuously improve our services.

If you are happy with a service you have received from us, if you have not had a good experience with us, we have made a mistake, or you have a suggestion to improve a service, give us your feedback.

You can provide feedback by:
- Phone
- In person / post
- Online enquiry form


Where possible a complaint should be raised with the member of staff who first dealt with the problem. We may be able to resolve your problem quickly without going through the complaints process. This is called an ‘Informal Complaint.’ We will follow this up with a written response within 10 working days.

If you think your complaint should be dealt with by a manager, you will be making a ‘Formal Complaint’.

For more information please read the Complaints leaflet.

Alternatively you can read the full Complaints Policy.

NCHA Care and Support department operates its own complaints procedure with a focus on the specific needs of its client group. A 24 hour free-phone number (0333 0000 321) is provided for any complaints relating to Care and Support.

For more information, please read the Care and Support complaints procedure

The Housing Ombudsman
You have a right to complain to the Housing Ombudsman once your complaint has completed NCHA's complaints procedure. Your complaint will also be accepted if you feel that NCHA's complaints procedure is taking too long, is difficult or is inadequate.

The complaints should be made in the 12 months after you reached the end of NCHA's complaints procedure.

Housing Ombudsman Service 0300 111 3000 or visit their website


We may make a compensation payment to you, where we have not met our service standards.

For more information, please read our Feedback, complaints and compensation service standards