If you're struggling with debt, life can feel very stressful. There are lots of organisations that can help you - and it's best to approach them as soon as you start to worry. The sooner you ask for help, the better.
- Money Helper offers advice on how to manage money troubles.
- Gov.uk has simple, useful advice on paying off debts
- National Debtline can help you over the phone or using live chat, and they are open in the evenings.
- Citizens Advice can give you reliable advice on both debt and benefits.
- Stepchange is a debt advice charity.