Our rental homes in Nottinghamshire

We have homes in:

  • Hucknall
  • Kirby-in-Ashfield
  • Sutton-in-Ashfield

We have homes in:

  • Bircotes
  • Carlton in Lindrick
  • Clarborough
  • Dunham-on-Trent
  • Elkesley
  • East Markham
  • Langold
  • Mattersey Thorpe
  • Milton
  • Retford
  • Rhodesia
  • South Leverton
  • Tuxford
  • Walkeringham
  • Worksop
  • West Stockwith

Applicants need to register on line with A1 Homefinder at www.a1homefinder.org.uk. Available properties will be advertised on a weekly basis. You can bid for a property online, call 0845 230 4365 or visit your local A1 Housing property shop. The advert cycle runs from Thursday to Tuesday inclusive.

A1 Homefinder
Potter Street
Worksop
S80 2AH
Tel: 01909 533426
worksop.housing@a1housing.co.uk
www.a1homefinder.org.uk

We have homes in:

  • Beeston
  • Bramcote
  • Eastwood
  • Kimberley
  • Stapleford

Applicants interested in properties in Broxtowe should register with Homelink.

Homelink CBL
Homelink
14 Hounds Gate
Nottingham
NG1 7BA 
victoriacentreoffice@nottinghamcityhomes.org.uk     
www.nottinghamcityhomes.org.uk

We have homes in:

  • Arnold
  • Bestwood
  • Carlton
  • Colwick
  • Daybrook
  • Gedling
  • Mapperley
  • Netherfield
  • Top Valley

Applicants will need to complete a Homesearch form with Gedling Borough Council.

Gedling Borough Council
Civic Centre
Arnot Hill Park
Arnold
Nottingham
NG5 6LU
Tel: 0115 901 3901
webenquires@gedling.gov.uk
http://www.gedling.gov.uk

We have homes in:

  • Clipstone
  • Forest Town
  • Mansfield
  • Mansfield Woodhouse
  • Rainworth
  • Warsop

 

We have homes in:

  • Babthorpe
  • Balderton
  • Blidworth
  • Boughton
  • Caunton
  • Clipstone
  • Coddington
  • Collingham
  • Edwinstowe
  • Farnsfield
  • Fernwood
  • Laxton
  • Lowdham
  • Newark
  • Norwell
  • Ollerton
  • Oxton
  • Rainworth
  • South Muskham
  • Southwell
  • Sutton on Trent
  • Walesby
  • Winthorpe

We have homes in:

  • Aspley
  • Basford
  • Bestwood Park
  • Bestwood
  • Bilborough
  • Bobbersmill
  • Broxtowe
  • Bulwell
  • Canning Circus
  • Carrington
  • Clifton
  • Dunkirk
  • Forest Fields
  • Highbury Vale
  • Hyson Green
  • Lenton
  • Mapperley
  • New Basford
  • Nottingham
  • Old Basford
  • Radford
  • Rise Park
  • Sherwood Rise
  • Sherwood
  • Snapewood
  • Sneinton Dale
  • Sneinton
  • St Anns
  • Strelley
  • The Meadows
  • Thorneywood
  • Top Valley

95% of the available homes are let through the Nottingham HomeLink choice based lettings system. All applicants must complete a Nottingham Homelink application form. NCHA lets the remaining 5% through internal transfers.

HomeLink
Oak View
c/o Harvey Road
Bilborough
Nottingham
NG8 3BB
0115 746 9977
homelink@nottinghamcityhomes.org.uk  
www.nottinghamhomelink.org.uk

We have homes in:

  • Aslockton
  • Ratcliffe on Soar
  • West Bridgford

Homes in this area are let through the Homesearch choice based lettings system.

Rushcliffe Borough Council
Rushcliffe Arena
Rugby Road
West Bridgford
NOTTINGHAM
NG2 7YG
Tel: 0115 981 9991
customerservice@rushcliffe.gov.uk
www.rushcliffe.gov.uk

These homes are let by the Nottingham Lettings Team.

Nottingham Lettings Team
12/14 Pelham Road
Sherwood Rise
Nottingham
NG5 1AP
0800 013 8555
info@ncha.org.uk