It’s normal for relationships to have ups and downs. Sometimes you may find you need a bit of extra help to get over any difficulties. Relate UK’s website has helpful information and resources, including local family and relationship therapists. 

The Citizens Advice website has information on everything from moving in with a partner to ending a relationship. 

Some councils have schemes to provide local support services.