Corporation Oaks, in Nottingham, provides short-term accommodation for people facing homelessness. We can support couples, individuals, and pregnant women during the first six months of their pregnancy.
To access support from Corporation Oaks, you will usually need to be referred to us by Housing Aid.
- Address: Flat 1, 22 Corporation Oaks, Mapperley, NG3 4JY
- Telephone: 0115 666 6696
- Email: corpoaksHPS@ncha.org.uk.
If you're visiting us, you'll find Corporation Oaks on Plowright Street off Woodborough Road. There is a small residential car park right off Plowright Street. Bus number 45 stops on Woodborough Road.
People that arrive at Corporation Oaks are greeted by friendly colleagues that care about their situation and want to do the best for them. We have lots of experience in supporting people experiencing homelessness and know how important it is that we create a safe place that is clean and homely and somewhere people can be supported to get back on their feet until they are ready to move on to their next home.
How we can help
We provide short-term accommodation with ongoing support. We can provide:
- Help accessing employment, training and education services.
- Help developing essential life skills such as tenancy sustainment and managing finances.
- Individual support sessions and regular service user meetings.
- Advice on claiming benefits and seeking more permanent accommodation.
- Access to funding and grants.
At Corporation Oaks, we have 11 self-contained bedsits, as well as two flats that each have separate bedrooms. The spaces are all fully furnished. We have garden areas which residents can enjoy, and we're close to Nottingham City Centre.