Refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who be a good fit for NCHA? Once you join NCHA you can refer them and get £250.
How to refer a friend
- Tell everyone how great it is to work for NCHA.
- Ask them to put your name in the 'Refer a Friend' section of the job application form.
- If they’re recruited, you’ll receive £250: £50 when they start in employment and £200 when they pass their probation period.
- The incentive bonus will be paid in the referrer’s normal salary once the above conditions have been met.
- There’s no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- To be eligible for a payment, the referrer must be a contracted colleague/actively worked within the last three months at the point of referral if a Bank Worker.
- If either the referrer or new employee leaves prior to completion of probation then any pending incentive bonuses will no longer be payable.
For the full scheme rules, search ‘refer a friend’ on our intranet when you start.