We have planning permission to keep the existing sports facilities and partially demolish the former college.
A new two-storey building including some of the college buildings will be turned into offices. We'll also build a range of accommodation for older people and people with support needs.
By combining the different elements we'll develop a community focal point that:
- supports local sports clubs
- creates job opportunities
- provides a welcoming, energy-efficient development for living, working and playing.
Our plans include:
- A new head office which will include a call centre, a training facility and a maintenance depot.
- 50 apartments for older people with onsite support and communal facilities.
- 14 apartments and six bungalows for supported living.
- Keeping the existing sports facilities, including a gym, changing rooms, and football pitches.
- Parking for 185 cars (including electric charge points) and up to 30 cycle stores.