Celebrating Pride month
Equality, diversity and inclusion has never been more important at NCHA. We’re committed to ensuring all of our colleagues and customers can be their true selves, both at work and at home.
This Pride month we’re happy to share our ongoing support to our LGBT+ colleagues and customers.
One of the ways we do this is through our LGBT+ allies scheme. We encourage our colleagues to sign up and visibly show their support to LGBT+ colleagues, customers and those in the wider community.
Our LGBT+ allies are committed to:
- Challenging inappropriate banter and language in the workplace
- Promoting an inclusive workplace
- Championing LGBT+ equality
- Being approachable and visible in their role as an ally
- Keeping up-to-date with LGBT+ issues
- Seeking advice from HR where appropriate.
We’re delighted to say that hundreds of our colleagues have signed up to the scheme and are proudly displaying the rainbow flag on their lanyards, visibly highlighting their support.
We will have a stall at Notts Pride on Saturday 29 July, so do come along and stay hello if you’re attending.