Tell us about your needs

We know that not everyone’s needs are the same.

To help us support you in the most effective way, tell us about your additional needs using your My NCHA account. This can include things like needing us to translate documents or having mobility issues.

This will enable us to adapt our ways of working when we provide services to you.

How to record specific needs in My NCHA

Once you’ve logged into My NCHA, follow these instructions:

  • Click on My Tenancy
  • Under Household Members click on the relevant person
  • Click on Edit details and tick the relevant option under Service adjustments
  • Press Submit changes.

You can also ask a member of our team to update your records when you contact us.

Thank you for helping us make our services the best they can be.