A Community Voice is the local link to NCHA for their area. If you become a Community Voice, you can choose how involved you'd like to be. You could:
- Monitor communal services like gardening, landscaping and cleaning of communal areas
- Complete communal services surveys
- Join us on estate inspections, where possible, to highlight issues
- Send us photo evidence of repairs, fly tipping and poor contractor and scheme manager performance
- Help with other activities like focus groups or environmental initiatives.
We can help you adapt the role to suit how much time you've got available. We'll talk to you about the needs of your area and what you’d like to achieve from being a Community Voice. Read our Community Voice booklet [PDF] for more information.
We really value the contribution that our Community Voice volunteers make, and the feedback they share with NCHA is used to shape and improve our services for everyone.
Volunteer to be a Community Voice
Please contact us - we'd love to talk to you about it.