Abbey Meadows, Leicester
Make a fresh start with a new NCHA home
We have two bedroom shared ownership homes on a new development being created between the River Soar and Grand Union Canal. This new development will be close to Leicester City Centre, within a short walking distance of Abbey Park.
You can purchase a 50% share for £117,500. The monthly rent on remaining share is £269.27. There is no ground rent to pay.
- Fitted contemporary kitchen in an option of two colours
- Integrated oven and hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Contemporary mixer taps over 1 ½ bowl sink
- Vinyl flooring
- White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Tiling to ceiling around the bath
- Shower over bath
- Glass shower screen
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas fired central heating
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Double glazed windows
- White emulsion walls and ceilings
- White gloss painted woodwork
- Allocated off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Living room: 5.03m (16'6'') x 3.12m (10'3'')
Kitchen: 2.34m (7'8'') x 4.94m (16'2'')
Bedroom 1: 3.03m (9'11'') x 4.95m (16'3'')
Bedroom 2: 2.63m (8'8'') x 4.35m (14'3'')
Viewings and reservations
Before arranging a viewing, you will need to register your interest with Help to Buy Midlands and London by completing an application through their website. Once assessed, they will forward your application form to us. If your application is successful we will contact you to arrange a viewing.
A non-refundable reservation fee of £350 is required to reserve your new home, this amount goes towards you deposit on completion.
The properties are sold on a 125 year shared ownership lease.
PEA rating: B