Brexit: helping you to stay in the UK

Now that we’ve left the European Union (EU), if you’re not a British citizen you’ll need to check your right to stay in the UK.

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to keep living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

You can also apply to the scheme if you’re related to an eligible person in Northern Ireland. This applies whether you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or not.

The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.

Visit the website for details on the EU Settlement Scheme and application process.