Introducing our new Customer Committee
Following our recruitment campaign, we’ve chosen three customers to join the committee.
This important NCHA Board Sub-Committee will have oversight on policies, strategic work and areas of performance that matter most to customers. It will provide a strategic link between our Board and our customers.
The members of the committee include:
- Chris Blackburn – customer and Board member
- Lorelei Jarvis – Board member
- Paul Parkinson – Board member
- Angela Miller – customer
- William Spencer-Aves – customer
- Lesley Renton – customer.
This committee will be supported by a number of other customer groups looking at:
- areas of neighbourhood management and repairs and maintenance
- detailed scrutiny of specific performance outcomes
- our work with customers who have care and support needs.
We’ll be looking for enthusiastic customers who want to make a difference and develop their own knowledge, skills and experience, to help us in this work. We’re also looking at some of the more informal ways you can get involved so watch this space!
With your help, we’ll continue to keep customers at the heart of what we do.