Be a voice for change
Your voice is powerful. Use it to shape change at NCHA.
Make a difference, by becoming a member of one of our customer panels:
- Scrutiny Panel: NCHA’s critical friend, they'll investigate services and suggest improvements.
- Homes and Neighbourhood Panel: They’ll look at the customer experience and provide a place for customers to be heard.
- Meetings will take place, both in person and virtually, to fit around busy schedules.
- Training and support towards your personal development.
- A chance to gain skills for work.
- IT equipment provided to help you in your role.
- We’ll cover your expenses where necessary.
How to apply
A customer is defined as anyone who’s 18 and over, living in one of our properties or services.