Planning permission approved for our new office
We’re excited to have received planning permission from Nottingham City Council for the redevelopment of the former college site on Farnborough Road in Clifton.
Designed by our in-house architects, Pelham, our ambition is to create a new mixed use development, which retains the existing sporting facilities and introduces a new office, café and residential buildings.
By combining these different elements to the site, we hope to create a community focal point that supports the local sports clubs, creates job opportunities, is energy efficient and provides a safe and secure hub for living, working and playing.
Our approved plans include:
- A new headquarters for NCHA which will house a call centre, a training facility, a maintenance depot, and a café for NCHA colleagues and the public
- 50 apartments for older people with onsite support and communal facilities
- 14 apartments and six bungalows for supported living
- Retention of the existing sporting facilities, including a gym, changing rooms, and football pitches
- Parking for 185 cars (including electric charge points) and up to 30 cycle stores.
The development has been sympathetically designed to make sure it doesn’t compromise the openness of the countryside views, and we’ve incorporated living walls and green roofs throughout to add to the rural nature of the setting.