Join our Care Committee
Our Care Committee is made up of NCHA Board members and independent experts, who monitor our care and support services.
We need a new member to join the committee as our “expert by experience”. This is someone who has experience of interacting with care and support services.
We’re looking for someone who either:
- Lives in one of our care and support services
- Is related to someone who lives in one of our care and support services.
It’s a great opportunity to influence what we do, with direct access to our Board.
Your main duties will include:
- Taking part in training to learn about relevant topics
- Reviewing policies and processes to suggest improvements
- Representing us in your community and upholding our values
- Attending four meetings a year in-person or online to discuss key issues.
Become our critical friend and help us to improve services for vulnerable people across the East Midlands.
- Full training to help you in your role
- You’ll be paid a salary of £2,647 per year
- Develop transferrable skills for work and other opportunities
- An iPad for electronic access to documents and reports will be provided.
How to apply
Check out our job advert and apply online.
Application deadline: Monday 31 October 2022
Contact us for more information about the role.