Our Income teams work hard to support you to pay your rent so our rent arrears are as low as possible. The more rent we collect, the more money we have to spend on our homes and services.
Current tenant arrears:
- 2.72% Affordable and social housing
- 3.49% Care and support
- 2.58% Leaseholders
- 1.66% Sub-market rent.
NCHA completes an affordability check for average rents. Our analysis shows that all NCHA rents across all types of property are below the average market rent for a post-1990 property.
Satisfaction with our income team from new customers was 94.75%.
Where does our money come from?
Our money comes from a few different sources:
- Rents: £47,931,788 - this is equivalent to 52 pence for every pound of NCHA's total income.
- Support: £22,289,352 - or 24 pence for every pound of NCHA's total income.
- Property sales: £17,264,485 - or 19 pence for every pound of NCHA's total income.
- Grants: £4,112,076 - or 5 pence for every pound of NCHA's total income.
Our total income was £91,597,701.
Where do we spend our money?
|Category||Amount spent||Percentage of total|
|Costs associated with property sales||£13,830,552||17|
|Total amount spent||£82,467,039|