Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:

Work experience

NCHA tenants and service-users

NCHA provides work experience placements for people taking a qualification and who are required to complete a work experience placement as part of their qualification.

We also provide opportunities for volunteers.

University and College Students

NCHA works in partnership with local universities and colleges, to provide work placements for students on Social Work, Housing and Nursing degree courses.

We are able to provide a range of placements in the areas of learning disability, mental health, working with young people, working with women fleeing violence, general needs housing and assistive technology.

We are also able to offer placements in other areas including ICT, Finance, Design and Human Resources (HR).

School students

NCHA is able to take school students on work placements in our housing, buildings maintenance, care and support, finance and other departments.

We have developed links with many local schools to provide these placements. We particularly welcome applications from the children of NCHA tenants.

Contact us

For further details of work experience placements, or if you want to work in partnership with us to develop new opportunities in any of these areas, please use the contact us page or telephone Cheryl Henry on 0115 844 3376 and we will get in touch to see how we can help.