Mission and values
NCHA works hard across all its services to deliver, 'More homes, great services, better lives'.
The Board of Management has adopted the following statement to describe the NCHA's mission:
’To provide high quality, low cost housing, services and support for more people in need’
We have adopted a number of key priorities, performance indicators and targets to enable the delivery of the mission and vision to be monitored.
Underpinning everything that NCHA does is a commitment to equality and diversity, value for money, social responsibility, adding social value and delivering our core values of:
- Understanding our business environment and our stakeholders
- Turning good services into great services
- Meeting customer and stakeholder needs
- Achieving quality solutions
- Staff working well together
- Innovation and adaptable to change
For more information about NCHA's corporate objectives, please read our Corporate Plan.